Friday, October 25, 2013

Well hell it's been a long time!!

I'm not even sure who reads blogs or if it's even relevant any more since the Facebook (or Crackbook) craze has taken over.  I am guilty of that too - what a great way to have instant contact with so many friends and family from all over the world.

I loved blogging though and it started out as a cathartic 'thing' for me and then after a bit started to feel a bit more guarded about what I was writing.  I do miss it and i've said it before that it's time to get back into it.  Well here we are today!

Hal and I had one of the most amazing holidays together this year - so much time together and with good friends and family.

Now fall has set in and old man winter is just around the corner but i'm excited - life is good and i'll be back again with some more nuts and bolts of this crazy life.

Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment